Slow down the pace and let the smell of barbecue fill the air. As friends start to trickle in, watch the anticipation of the crowd grow, as pulled pork and ribs smoke to perfection under the lid of the Smokey Mountain Cooker.
If you want to get serious about smoking, you’ll love the Weber 57cm Smokey Mountain Cooker. Inside, a porcelain enamelled water pan generates steam to keep the cooking temperature low and even. As a result, the foods are tender, succulent and moist. Smouldering smoke combines with the steam and filters up through the double racks, encircling hams, fish, poultry or sausage to produce beautiful flavours. The Smokey Mountain Cooker is perfect for homemade bacon.
The smoker is made from heavy gauge steel sealed in porcelain enamel that won’t peel, stain or burn. The cookbook includes an easy reference smoker cooking chart and all the information you need to get you started. Also included with the Smokey Mountain Cooker is a premium quality vinyl cover.
- Plated Steel Cooking Grills
- Heavy-gauge Steel Fuel Grate
- Built-in Lid Thermometer
- Porcelain-enamelled Bowl, Lid, Centre Section, And Water Pan
- Charcoal Chamber
- Silicone Temperature Grommet
- Rust-resistant Aluminium Fuel Door
- Rust-resistant Aluminium Heat Shield
- Cover Included
- Double Tiered Cooking Grills Provide Plenty Of Barbecuing Space
- Dimensions - Lid Closed: 123cm H x 56cm W x 61cm D
- Diameter: 57cm
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Glass-reinforced Nylon Handles: 2
- Rust-resistant Aluminium Dampers: 4
- Supplier SKU: 731001