Designed for Q 2000 series
The hotplate's double sided surface allows you to barbecue delicate food that may otherwise seem impossible. Whether you're filling the garden with the smell of crispy bacon in the morning or barbecuing in the morning or barbecuing a seafood feast at night - make anytime your time to barbecue.
Fits: Weber® Q 2000 series gas barbecues
- Porcelain-enamelled, cast iron hotplate provides exceptional heat retention and distribution ensuring evenly cooked food
- Designed to replace a cooking grill in a Weber Q 2000 series gas barbecue
- Notch for easy inserting or removing
- Raised lip to ensure food stays on the plate
- Two grease drainage holes to funnel away unwanted fat and oil