The peak of ultralight, year-round camp mattress performance.
The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Our patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one litre water bottle. Softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and a boost in durability, all with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who's counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to enjoy tomorrow. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimises convective heat loss - all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 6cm-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- NEW WingLock Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever as packable as a water bottle.
- Colour: Lemon Curry
- R-Value: 4.2
- Weight (Regular): 340 g
- Width (Regular): 51 cm
- Length (Regular): 183 cm
- Thickness: 6.4 cm
- Packed dimension (Regular): 23 x 10 cm
- Top fabric type: 30d Rip Nylon
- Bottom fabric type: 30d Rip Nylon
- Core: Nylon
- Supplier SKU (Regular): TMNX13213