High carrying comfort for heavy loads – the Lastenkraxe by Tatonka
Combination of aluminium frame and V2 carrying system for heavy and bulky luggage. The load carrier Tatonka Lastenkraxe, consisting of a welded aluminium frame, offers the necessary carrying comfort for heavy luggage. With a load capacity of up to 50 kg, it is versatile in use. A 25 cm deep jib serves as loading area.
The tubes of the main frame have a diameter of 24 mm, those of the cross frame 20 mm. With a total of four cross struts in the main frame, stability is guaranteed. Well padded as protection against pressure points are the one-piece stiffened hip belt and the carrying straps. A stand, which also offers additional attachment options, provides perfect stability – even on uneven terrain.
- V2 Carrying System
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Integrated feet
- Maximum frame load up to 50 kg
- 25 cm deep arm
- Diameter main frame tubes: 24 mm
- Four diagonal cross bars
- Measurements: 78 x 35 x 28 cm
- Weight: 2.70 kg
- Carrying system: V2-System
- 420 HD Nylon Fabric
- External Aluminum Frame
- Supplier Code: TA1130-331