Women’s mid-cut boot with GORE-TEX® waterproof technology and Vibram® outsole for sporty hiking and trekking activities.
The Alp Trainer Mid GTX is a mid-cut hiking boot featuring GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort technology for full waterproofing and breathability.
The boot has a suede leather upper with protective rubber edging, while the durable and versatile Vibram® Hike Approach sole covers a wide spectrum of mountain terrain.
The Alp Trainer Mid GTX integrates SALEWA technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: customizable Multi Fit Footbed (MFF) with removable layers so you can adapt it to the unique shape of your foot; Climbing Lacing right to the toe for a more precise fit; 3F System for firm ankle and heel support.
- 3F System
- MFF Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Drop: 16mm (Heel Stack Height 32.5mm / Toe Stack Height 16.5mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Female
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Weight: 470 g
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® Hike Approach
- Upper: 1.6–1.8mm Suede / PU coated leather rand / Stretch fabric