The warmest of our synthetic fill Solar range, the Solar 4 Sleeping Bag is tailor-made for year-round camping adventures.
Built with a tough 20D ripstop outer and a soft 20D polyester lining to keep it relatively light and packable, the Solar 4 Sleeping Bag features a blanket base with shingled upper construction to help eradicate cold spots. The three-quarter-length knitted zip comes with a laminated anti-snag stiffener and insulated baffle; and the use of an angled foot box minimises empty space, improving insulation without restricting movement. Additional features include an internal stash pocket to keep your valuables close, plus a 3D draft collar and hood drawcord to keep you snug after a hard day on the hill.
With its breathable Stratus™ polyester sheet insulation, its differential cut and its trapezoidal boxwall construction, the Solar 4 Sleeping Bag is a highly practical four-season sleep system.
- Lightweight 20d ripstop polyester outer
- Lightweight 20d polyester lining
- Shingled upper construction
- Blanket base construction
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Angled foot box
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Compression stuff sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2016
- Comfort: -3°C (26.6°F)
- Limit: -9°C (15.8°F)
- Extreme: -28°C (-18.4°F)
- Fill: Stratus™ polyester insulation
- Weight: 1500g / 52.9oz