A resilient sleep system that excels in changeable conditions, the Solar 3 Sleeping Bag is well-suited to regular campaign and backpacking.
Like the rest of the Solar range, the Solar 3 Sleeping Bag uses a 20D ripstop polyester outer with a soft polyester lining and Stratus™ synthetic fill. This lightweight and breathable recycled polyester sheet insulation has excellent temperature regulation and quick-drying properties, making it ideal for all-night comfort in damp or unreliable conditions. The Solar 3 also features a differential cut with blanket base and shingled upper construction to optimise thermal efficiency, plus a snug internal draft collar to keep the cold at bay.
With a nominal temperature limit of -5°C and an all-in weight of 1,250g, the Solar 3 Sleeping Bag strikes a great balance between size, comfort and multi-application flexibility.
- Lightweight 20d ripstop polyester outer
- Lightweight 20d polyester lining
- Shingled upper construction
- Blanket base construction
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Angled foot box
- 3/4 length YKK® 5 coil main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Compression stuff sack
- Temperature tested to new European standard EN13537:2016
- Comfort: 0°C (32°F)
- Limit: -6°C (21°F)
- Extreme: -23°C (-9°F)
- Fill: Stratus™ polyester insulation
- Weight: 1250g / 44oz