A tough, practical daypack companion.
The Long Neck is a bag for everyday and every adventure. It’s easy to pack, easy to close, and easy to stuff in even more. It’s also possibly the most durable bag ever, made from 390 gsm Waterloc canvas and lined with the same. It looks awesome, but hides the comfort of an air mesh back and proper daypack harness.
Other features include canvas-bound seams, a tough base, YKK zips, drawstring closures both externally and on the interior throat, stretch Cordura front pocket, side pocket with water-resistant zip and a bike-light loop.
- Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm)
- Canvas-bound seams
- Single compartment, super tough haul bag
- Double drawcord closure for added security
- Attaches easily and securely to the front or back of suitable large One Planet packs
- Patch pocket with internal key clip
- Two lengths of shoulder straps available to allow a better fit
- Sternum clip
- Harness: Detachable Regular
- Size: Universal
- Capacity (Litres): 25
- Pocket: Bottle
- Fabric: Waterloc Canvas (390 Gsm) Body; 1000 Denier Base
- Weight (Kg): 1.0
- Colour: Black