The Companion Portable Gas Oven and Cooktop is a practical and versatile addition to your camp kitchen. This portable oven is a favourite amongst campers, yachties, and caravaners due to its flexibility and ease of use.
The oven features a temperature resistant porcelain interior which can be heated to 250°C while the tempered glass door panel and thermometer display help you keep a close eye on your cooking.
The Cooktop operates just like a stand-alone two burner stove, with individual burner controls and an easy start Piezo ignition housed in a tough stainless steel exterior.
NOTE: This oven is designed to be used outdoors, not inside enclosed spaces. This is not designed to replace your household oven. Failure to use in adequately ventilated spaces may result in asphyxiation resulting in unconsciousness & potentially death. Please follow the instructions on how to use safely.
- Powder coated steel construction
- Brass cooktop burners
- Easy start piezo ignition
- Built-in thermometer
- Includes 1000mm hose and POL regulator
- Model: CS-01
- Dimensions: 540L x 391W x 458H mm
- Oven Internal Dimensions: Approx. 375L x 275W x 215H mm
- Weight: 15kg
- Gas Consumption Stove: 5.6Mj/hr - 116g/hr (approx. 5300 BTU]
- Gas Consumption Oven: 3.8Mj/hr - 78.5g/hr (approx. 3600 BTU]
- Gas Type: LPG (Propane)
- Output Stove: 10,600 BTU (combined)
- Output Oven: 3,600 BTU
- Pressure: Low Pressure Stove, Regulator required.
- Bayonet Compatible: no