The lightweight and easy to set up Ridgeline 2P Tent from Coleman is perfect for fast and light hiking or backpacking adventures.
The ultra-fine mesh inner provides air flow, while the seam sealed 75D fly has a 3000mm waterhead rating to provide protection from the elements. The 3-season rating combined with the fact that its wind tested to 100KPH makes the Ridgeline suited to camping in harsh, Aussie conditions. The two-pole tunnel design is quick to pitch and features lightweight aluminium poles and V stakes. On warm summer nights, you can use the inner without the fly as a screen tent, making the Ridgeline very versatile.
Perfect for the adventurous couple, or solo traveller that likes a little extra space inside your shelter – the Ridgeline 2P from Coleman is a wallet-friendly hiking tent, that can accompany you on your hiking or backpacking adventures.
- Heavy-duty polyester bathtub floor
- Compact & lightweight
- Ideal for hiking, backpacking and touring
- 2 pole tunnel construction
- Lightweight aluminium poles and V stakes
- Full ultra-fine mesh inner that can be used as a screen tent
- Wind tested up to 100KPH
- Season: 3
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 Person
- External Dimensions: 320L x 140W cm
- Sleeping Area: 240L x 120W cm
- Packed Dimensions: 44L x 15W x 15H cm
- Maximum Head Height: 90 cm
- Material: 75D P/190T Polyester
- Inner Material: Ultra Fine Mesh
- Floor Material: 75D P/190T Nylon
- Frame Material: Lightweight Aluminium
- Waterproof: 3000mm Floor | 3000mm Fly
- Weight: 1.75 Kg
- Minimum Weight: 1.70 Kg
- Supplier SKU: COCTAN600