The M.U.L.E.® has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and manoeuvrable—so even when it’s fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won’t get in your way. The latest edition is built around the brand new Crux reservoir, which is even easier to load and refill, and delivers more water with every sip.
Since we launched the first M.U.L.E. in 1996, mountain bikers have been telling us that it hits the sweet spot of size vs. storage: it’s lightweight, but big enough to carry three litres of water and a day’s worth of snacks and gear. Over the years, we’ve also added air channels to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
- Collection: Mountain Bike
- Activity: Mountain Biking
- User: Unisex
- Hydration Capacity: 3L / 100 oz
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 9L / 540 cu in
- Pack Weight: 620g / 1 lb 5 oz
- Dimensions: 45.5 x 22 x 22.5 cm / 17.9 x 8.7 x 8.9 in
- Fits Torso: 43-53 cm / 17-21 in
- Fits Waist/Hips: 66-117 cm / 26-46 in.
- Back Panel: Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
- Waist Belt: Removable 3/4" stability belt
- Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™