BUFF® UV Arm Sleeves deliver light thermal protection and UPF 40+ sun protection on the water or on the go in exposed terrain. The highly breathable polyester material wicks moisture, is comfortable next to the skin, and blocks harmful rays.
Four-way stretch provides light compression and maintains form and shape when wet.
The elastic upper with engineered silicone grip holds the sleeve comfortably in place for a clean, streamlined fit. Easy to pull on and off as needed, this light, packable protection carries easily in a pack or pocket.
- Provides UPF 40+ protection*
- Moisture wicking fabric is breathable and comfortable
- Durable, comfortable four-way stretch for light compression
- Elastic upper with engineered silicone grip holds sleeve comfortably in place
- Stretch flatlock seam eliminates chafing
- Antimicrobial fabric treatment helps control odors
- Lightweight, compressible and packable
- Set of 2 arm sleeves
- Machine wash cold with like color
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Line dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
(UPF) measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 40 will allow only 1/40th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection at Bureau Veritas Consumer Product Services in accordance with the standard AATCC 183:200 “Ultraviolet Protection Properties for Fabric.”