Wool BUFF is a multifunctional, tubular accessory ideal for many activities. The Merino wool in Wool BUFF keeps you warm in the cold, wicks moisture to keep you cool when its hot and being anti-microbial, does not start to smell after wear. This natural fabric is super soft, odour resistant, water repellent. The dyed stripes designs use a new knitting technique to produce these fabulous stripey garments.
Wool BUFF can be worn as a neckerchief, balaclava, scarf or saharaine.
- Made from 100% natural Merino wool,
- weighs 32g and measures 50cm x 22.5cm. Sized for Juniors and Children to fit heads 50 – 55cm,
- Seam free and has a flat hem at each end.
- Machine or hand washable at 30 degrees and non iron,
- Naturally elastic and will retain its shape.
- Anti-microbial so it will not start to smell after extended wear,
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Cool