The Black Stag 800 is suitable for a wide range of hunting adventures and is designed for all season fly camping conditions.
Being the optimal balance between maximum warmth within a lightweight and compact form factor, the 800 is our most versatile sleeping bag in the Black Stag range and features a centralised full length zip and a tapered shape to give you or maximum warmth and comfort when camping out in the hills. It is filled with a 650 CUI high insulation down fill which gives great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Tapered rectangular fit for maximum comfort
- Central 2-way YKK zip for ease of entry, more ventilation and maximum comfort
- Low profile hood for maximum warmth
- Single-draft tube which seals zip and prevents warm air escaping or cold air getting in
- Waterproof / seam sealed compression bag included for ultra compact storage
- High quality responsibly sourced duck down 90/10 grade (meaning 90% pure down and 10% feather)
- Comfort Rating: -2º to -8º