Purpose built for the most demanding alpine environments, the Black Stag 1000 is our high performance expedition sleeping bag and provides crucial warmth when you need it the most.
Boasting an array of advanced features, all specifically designed to ensure that heat is generated and retained efficiently, the Black Stag 1000 is the first choice sleeping bag for those discerning hunters who like to push their alpine hunting expeditions, and their gear, to the extremes. It is filled with a 700 CUI high insulation down fill which gives great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- 2-way YKK side zip for ease of entry, more ventilation and maximum comfort
- Blend of horizontal and vertical baffles to prevent down shift
- Performance mummy fit with tapered end for efficient warmth management
- Full length zip, double ended for venting options
- 8-panel performance hood for maximum comfort and warmth
- Twin collar to trap warm air in
- Twin-draft tube down side of bag completely seals zip and prevents warm air escaping or cold air getting in
- Waterproof / seam sealed compression bag included for ultra compact storage
- High quality responsibly sourced duck down 90/10 grade (meaning 90% pure down and 10% feather)
- Comfort Rating: -7º to -15º